Thursday, October 27, 2016

52 in 52 - book 27 - Scarecrow and the Army of Thieves - Matthew Reilly

Yes - I am impatient.
So these posts are one after the other - that's merely because my blogger app isn't working... so now I'm on the computer pumping them out. I did finish these books right at the beginning of this month! In my desperation for the new book, I devoured as many of the existing ones as I could!

Now, an army of thieves... this one couldn't be political could it? Oh yes. Once again it's a fight for global power, and a blame game on another nation!
The spoilers are too great for this one - the threat is the entire northern hemisphere being incinerated. Can Scarecrow possibly fix this... after what he's been through?

Can I survive until the 4 Legendary Kingdoms is released?!


No comments:

Post a Comment