Saturday, August 02, 2014

Weekends are the best!

Breakfast with my man, on the deck at the Silver Star. Perfect. 
I love my life! 

Yesterday arvo I stopped in at the hardware store on the way home from work and picked up some tomato seedlings, potting mix, a few pots and some rose fertilizer, and rose bug/disease spray. 
There were no black pots, so now my cheap placcy pots are in green and black... Oh well! 

Beautiful Roma tomatoes, 8 seedlings, I'll most likely separate each one in to it's own pot in time :) 

My roses have also been transplanted, I am hoping they will thrive in bigger pots. Eventually I'll get them pretty pots, but first they can get healthy :) 

Tonight is Mikey and Elle's farewell Mexican fiesta, so it's almost time to start pumping out tacos to feed the hordes, and finish Jess's fascinator... Somehow I don't think I'm getting any sewing done this weekend... But it's still going to rock. 

Happy weekend everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment