Saturday, June 28, 2014

Bunnings Shopping!!

What do we get at bunnings?

An Ironing Board...


Ooh look, foldable "cones"? Fancy! What could I use them for....














 Pots, Plants


More seedlings!
And check out those retaining wall bricks...  
We will file their existence into the back of our minds... 
they could be handy for planting things in...
And today I pruned my roses and potted some cuttings. I read/heard somewhere that putting honey on the bottom of the cutting, planting it, and watering it all winter should help it to take by spring. That would be awesome! Rest up my pretties, be strong for spring!


























We also acquired a couple of water features, one for inside and one outside. The outside one will be just outside the kitchen, surrounded by a herb garden. Very excited to get that underway!

No comments:

Post a Comment