Thursday, June 19, 2014

Thursday Already...

I had a great Wednesday, free from study!
A very lazy morning, followed by the construction of a skirt. I stuffed up more than a couple of times, but I think I'm getting there! I just need to finish the zipper and put on some buttons.



  I've started putting in the zipper in my blue, floral 60's dress, but I need some more of the right blue cotton to finish. And I've cut out another 2 skirts and 3 dresses.
I had great plans for today, but they were not to be. All I really achieved was moving the tabs on yesterday's skirt a little higher, and then it was time to clean up for an extended family dinner party at our place.
I'm a bit disheartened that I haven't got more done this week, not even one completed project, but I know I'll get there. And continue in the never-ending list of things!

No comments:

Post a Comment